L2Mutiny Team proudly present you our new Classic-like custom reworked interface.
Below you can read and visualise the basics of one of the best features on our server:
1. Fully reworked tooltips. EN/RU Lauguage fully supported.
What could find: Changed view. Added gadgets in the form of showing icons and bonuses from sharpening. The overlay for icons of layers is also made. It is possible to show sharpening or pet level in the latest chronicles. Dividing strips stretch automatically to the width of the tooltip. Equipped items highlighted. Quest items have been added to the quest items and the name of the quest. In store tooltips with fast hover, the price of items is also displayed. Added display for complete items and also shows what items are dressed and what bonuses they give.
2. In the lobby menu, everything is redone in accordance with the new chronicles. Including animation selection. Added animation to the Login button
3. The character creation menu has been completely redone. Everything is clicked and has tooltips. Race, gender, class, person, hairstyle and hair color. Everything has a highlight and tips. Also, when creating characters, characters are generated by default randomly. Left a window with a hint in which direction further pumping will be.
4. Made ExpBar with duplicated buttons of the main menu. The main menu is also remade and left.
5. The system menu is changed and made as in modern chronicles. Removed unnecessary buttons.
6. Notifications are completely redesigned. Added new. Notifications are related to each other in the lower right corner above the menu. Without overlapping eachother.
7. Completely rebuilt window with detailed information about the character.
8. There is a debuff timer.
9. Redone status bar. Made a selection for the player himself.
10. Made a strip of caste as in the high chronicles. Almost completely coincides with the standard strip. Even the use of the nipple is taken into account. Which slightly accelerate the caste. In the strip there are all effects. The strip is also broken if the spell was broken.
11. Redone Target window. Now it shows the profession and the profession icon.Right Click Invite, Private Store, Package Store, Chat, Invite etc.
12. Redone macro window. Now added up to 105 icons. Also shows tips that are written in the macro.You can minimize the macro window - in the end you get an additional socket with macros.Added a window with templates and tips.
13. At hp less than or equal to 20%, this appears on the screen: "Pulsing", the smaller the player HP the more often the "ripple"
14. Implemented fly away damage. Because The patch is entirely multilanguage - then when you switch the language, the damage also changes. No restrictions on showing. Even if you beat very quickly - it will not overlap or be replaced. Animation included. Works for the character itself. If you are hit, the damage will fly off.
15. Fully redone radar window. Maps of cities are displayed. The radar is not static (except for cities), outside the city, as in the standard, you can choose a rotating radar. All functions saved. Added transparency, etc. Left the display of the current location. Can be moved around the screen. Displays targets in cities.
16. Redesigned inventory window. Made tab separation. Expansion and sorting. Made a warning about the overflow of inventory. If the items in the inventory are more than 80%, then the inscription of the number of items changes color to yellow, if 90% or more, the inscription changes color to red. Removed stretch bug. When, after stretching, in the middle of the empty cells, blocked cells appeared. Quick deletion of items - Ctrl + Alt + Click on item. There are several types of equipment to your choice. You can transfer to shortcuts from any tab.
17. Automated functions
* automatic item enhancement
* automatic insertion of Lifes Stones
* automatic skill enhancement
* automatic use of shower cans /hp/cp and mp
* auto insert attribute
18. Created window exit - reboot. Shows the amount of experience and adena. Well, as in the original shows TROPHIES.
There are hints and reset works. Works sorting items.
19. Implemented fly away damage. Because The patch is entirely multilanguage - then when you switch the language, the damage also changes. No restrictions on showing. Even if you beat very quickly - it will not overlap or be replaced. Animation included. Works for the character itself. If you are hit, the damage will fly off.
20. 6 panels of shortcuts. Can be made transparent.
21. Chat Transparency
22. Window of automatic use of cans (Kamael added slot for using cans of shower)
23. Made the selection of windows in the party and pets. Now you can see visually who is selected at the moment. Also reworked tips. Redone group window and class icons.
24. Implemented a new settings window, resizing effect icons, changing the number of cells for expanding inventory, moving chat systems, switching the map with the language (requires restarting the game client), noblesses in debuffs, black noblesses icon, reduced size of the shortcut window.
25. A new clan window has been created. Fixed bugs in the standard window, added buttons for adding clan emblems.
26. The login and password input window has been changed.
27. Added display of item enhancement and the number of stacked items in the inventory.
28. Implemented copy-paste. Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V
29. Implemented cache cleaning (also returns the FPS of the client to "life").
And Many more changes... Have fun explore with L2Mutiny